Job Title/Role: Wealth Management / Alternative Investment Product Sales and Marketing
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Highly Competitive
Posted on: 07 May 15
Anafin Capital is seeking highly ambitious, extremely driven and motivated individuals to sell and distribute our portfolio of highly scrutinised and attractive alternative investments to the international markets. Applicants should have a strong desire to build wealth for their clients and themselves.
Anafin Capital focuses on the structuring, diligence and distribution of alternative Investment products with a key focus around securitisation. We have created a market leading platform to offer our portfolio of highly scrutinised and attractive alternative investments to the international markets.
Anafin Capital links with institutional investors, wealth managers, IFAs, brokers and HNW individuals to establish distribution networks and provide a small number of ‘best in class’ products. The company encourages a highly entrepreneurial environment where individuals are allowed to expand ideas and work independently within this international market.
We are looking to hire highly ambitious, extremely driven and motivated individuals to join the team. Experienced professionals with existing experience in the sales, marketing and distribution of Alternative Investments including Fixed Income products to the UK and global markets is essential.
Successful applicants will have a natural interest in global markets and current economic affairs. Importantly applicants will have superb sales skills with a desire to close deals at the highest level. Subsequently successful DASCO employees enjoy very high commission structures and bonus incentives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in the Alternative Investments industry either as an IFA, broker, consultant or wealth management professional.
- Strong communication skills to lead high level business presentations, with the ability for creative thinking and the ability to adapt to stressful situations.
- Success in hitting and exceeding sales target with a strong desire to make money and generate wealth.
- Superb telephone manner with the ability to open accounts and develop relationships with investors.
- Excellent ability to persuade and influence situations and decision makers.
- FCA approved and/or holder of Certificate in Financial Planning is beneficial.
- An existing client base would be a significant advantage to applicants.
- A strong ability to open doors, build relationships, sell and close deals internationally.
Apply with Curriculum Vitae/Resume detailing your previous experience. An EU work permit will be required. Please apply to email@example.com